Thoron Calibration

     Does anyone know of a facility that calibrates monitors for thoron gas
     and thoron working levels.  To the best of my knowledge there is no
     facility in North America capable of doing it.  There are numerous
     facilities for radon gas and progeny.  The only facility that did it
     in the past was CANMET in Elliot Lake Canada, but it is being shut
     down due to budget cuts.  So I am out of luck.  I am even willing to
     ship instruments to Europe if that is what it takes.

     Thanks in Advance

     Riasp Medora
          riasp_medora@fernald.gov