Re[2]: re Nuclear Power

I'm not convinced this is the correct lesson from Oklo.  The rarity (or absence)
of similar depleted deposits argues that the fission products are indeed likely
to work their way into the environment over eons.  Perhaps the issue is whether
the material is "safer" when concentrated in one spot or uniformly distributed
over the globe.

bill kolb
bkolb@arinc.com