Yet another RAMP Industries update

I called Ms. Carol Pokorny, the RAMP Industries site contact at Region VIII
EPA in Denver, Wednesday, and left a message asking for a status report.

Her response, summarized:

SNAFU.

The "two to three weeks" of last month's estimate was clearly optimistic,
and there have been complications which have delayed the issuance of second
contact letters, including settlements on another site, trouble in acquiring
the original records from the RAMP site, and an imminent office move which
has disabled her division's computers.

Ms. Pokorny will not be so bold as to venture a revised estimate of when
anyone should receive second contact letters, except that it _might_ be in
the "next month or two".

She suggested that I wait until May to get another status report, because
the whole situation is developing much slower than anticipated.

Hope this helps, and stay tuned.

John

*John DeLaHunt, EHS & RSO * 1125 Glen Avenue          *
*The Colorado College     * Colorado Springs, CO 80905*
*jdelahunt@cc.colorado.edu* VOX:  (719)389-6678       *
*        Owner:           * FAX:  (719)635-3177       *
*hazmat-l@cc.colorado.edu *                           *
****My opinions only, not those of Colorado College****