RE: HP Program Databases

Radiation Technology, Inc  PO Box 10457 Silver Spring MD 20914 (301) 622-9644
From: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu on Fri, Apr 5, 1996 12:00 PM
Subject: HP Program Databases
To: Multiple recipients of list

     This subject may have already appeared on RADSAFE, but I'm a
     relatively new subscriber and may have missed it!

     We have a lab audit program that includes over 250 Authorized Users of
     Radioactive Materials.  In addition, we have 150 x-ray tubes, 150
     sealed sources, over 300 survey instruments, and a personnel
     monitoring program for over 2000 workers.  We need a relational
     database IN A BIG WAY!

     I understand there are three main programs out there.  Does anyone
     have any experience with HP Assistant, CHAMMPS, or the Landauer HP
     program management software?

     We have a demonstration disk of HP Assistant and I have requested a
     demo of the Landauer product.  But who do I contact about CHAMMPS?

     You may send your comments/suggestions to me directly.

     Thank you so much!
     Carmine

     Carmine M. Plott, Ph.D.
     Director, Radiation Safety