Re: Multi-clinic Monitoring

On Thu, 4 Apr 1996, Wesley M. Dunn wrote:

> First, it depends on the State regulations.  However, in Texas (and
> probably most states), each clinic is responsible for ensuring Dr. X
> does not exceed his total occupational limit.  As such, each clinic
> must ensure Dr. X provides complete copies of his records.

	Getting back to this... Some nuc med techs, radiographers, etc...
will moonlight to supplement their income. (I have.) Some also do not
inform their supervisors that they are doing so. In this case..
	**- Is the tech required to inform their employer of other
occupational exposures?**
	- If the tech IS indeed required, are there any penalties if
she/he does not give full disclosure to their employer?
	- If NOT, then it is up to the tech to do their own monitoring.
In this case, if the tech determined that they were getting overexposure,
I guess it would be pretty sticky to inform their bosses.

		Curious,
		Janine Katanic, CNMT, ARRT (N)
		Grad Student, Oregon State University
		katanic@flop.engr.orst.edu