Re: HP Technician Salaries

Working for two and half years as a contract HP technician with Bartlett
and Power Systems, I saw that Jr. HP technicians made anywhere from $7-11
an hour with $40-50 per diem.  Senior HP technicians made $11-19 hour with
$48-60 per diem.  Having the NRRPT will give you an added bonus!

--Jason Armstrong