10CFR20 on the Web

I am more than willing to put the Appendices for 10CFR20 on the web, but I
have to find a copy in ascii, Wordperfect, Word ....  As long as it is a
PC format, I can find a way to read it.  I tried getting it from the NRC,
but none of them seem to be able to find a copy on disk.  I know they
exist, it's just a matter of finding someone who has it.  If you are a
member of the NRC, or the Printing Office, please find and send me a copy
of 10CFR.  I want to put the entire thing on the web eventually.  If
anyone out there can help please let me know.

Eric Billingsley			ericnb@wpi.edu
WPI Mechanical Engineering		http://rso.wpi.edu/ericb
100 Institute Road			Home:(508)756-6742
Worcester, MA 01609			Work:(508)831-568