Help-Tissue Equivalent Plastic

First of all, thanks to all who replied to my query regarding suppliers
of TEDA-treated charcoal.

One of our researchers is looking for a supplier of tissue equivalent
plastic, similar to A150, B100, or B110. I would appreciate it if you
would send me any relevant addresses.

Please reply direct since this will not be of general interest.

Thanking you in advance
John

John Harvey                            | McMaster University
Senior Health Physicist                | NRB-110
(905) 525-9140 ext 24226               | 1280 Main St. W.
harveyj@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca         | Hamilton, Ont Canada L8S 4K1