copy of DG8014/Reg Guides on the net

Hi Denis,

try:

http://www.saic.com:80/home/nrc_rad/reg_gds.htm

here is the gist of the site:

---copied & sent to radsafe -------------

Download a zip file containing WordPerfect files of occupational
radiation exposure Reg. Guides by clicking on
the appropriate Reg. Guide Number

If you can't read this table, click here.

Regulatory Guide Title Draft/Previous REGULATORY GUIDE 8.9
ACCEPTABLE CONCEPTS, MODELS,
EQUATIONS, AND ASSUMPTIONS FOR A BIOASSAY PROGRAMDraft was issued
as DG-8009 DRAFT
REGULATORY GUIDE DG-8014 INSTRUCTION CONCERNING PRENATAL RADIATION
EXPOSURE
Proposed Revision 3 to Regulatory Guide 8.13 REGULATORY GUIDE 8.25
AIR SAMPLING IN THE
WORKPLACE Draft was issued as DG-8003 REGULATORY GUIDE 8.34
MONITORING CRITERIA AND
METHODS TO CALCULATE OCCUPATIONAL RADIATION DOSES Draft was issued
as DG-8010
REGULATORY GUIDE 8.35 PLANNED SPECIAL EXPOSURES Draft was issued
as DG-8008 REGULATORY
GUIDE 8.36 RADIATION DOSE TO THE EMBRYO/FETUS Draft was issued as
DG-8011 REGULATORY GUIDE
8.37 ALARA LEVELS FOR EFFLUENTS FROM MATERIALS FACILITIES Draft
issued as DG-8013
REGULATORY GUIDE 8.38 CONTROL OF ACCESS TO HIGH AND VERY HIGH
RADIATION AREAS IN
NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS Draft was issued as DG-8006

---Bruce Busby