No Subject

 controlled, & unrestricted area thread"

Gentlemen,

You ain't seen nothin'yet !!

Just wait untill it is a level three violation for not calling the NRC hot
line if you "are unable to prove"that the above background smear in the hall
outside the lab wasn"t a deliberate misuse of your licensed material.

See proposed rule change to 10CFR20.2205(b)  I think that is the paragraph,
it is moot anyway, even after an extension of thirty days, the comment period
must have been one of the shortest on record.

Regis A. Greenwood, C H P
ragreen1@ix.netcom.com
            OR
ragreen1@aol.com

The opinions expressed above are my own, and not the responsibility of any
one else anywhere.  If the ideas are wrong, the whole transmission must have
been an error. If they struk a nerve  --  goodie!!