No Subject

I am James Huenink, and I hope it is OK to post a job search on this list.
If not, please accept my apologies in advance, but it seems like an
excellent way for a "just graduated" Health Physics student to find a job in
his field.

My interest in becoming a health physics technician is to help ensure
people's safety and the execution of safe handling procedures.  To pursue
this goal, I received my Associates Degree in Health Physics from Lakeshore
Technical College in Cleveland, Wisconsin.  In addition to the standard
courses, I participated in an internship program at the Radiation Safety
Office of the University of Wisconsin--Madison.

As an intern, I experienced firsthand the importance of careful handling of
radioactive materials among current users.  While conducting surveys, I took
the necessary precautions to effectively reduce the risk of exposure by
wearing appropriate attire.  In addition, I learned proper survey techniques
while paying particular attention to detail -- a trait gained through past
work experience.

Previous positions, in the Army and at factories, provided me with a firm
understanding of hard work.   Manual labor taught me to work wisely and
efficiently.  I'm also not afraid to be placed in an unfamiliar setting; my
flexibility allows me to adapt easily to change.

I believe you will find me a conscientious employee with the highest work
ethic.  I'm interested in becoming a Health Physics Technician and look
forward to hearing from anyone who may have, or know of an available position.

Sincerely,

James Huenink
617 Huron Ave. #4
Sheboygan, WI 53081
(414) 451-6884

email    jhuenink@fetch.com
><><><><>
JOHN HUENINK
jhuenink@fetch,com
FETCH INTERACTIVE is a national leader in internet web site and interactive
programming development for the business community.

Quote for the day...Sometimes you don't know you're in trouble till you're
in trouble