Subject: Cont. Ed. Credit
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at Internet
Date:    4/15/96 8:39 AM

     We want to set up our training to nurses who attend to patients
     containing radioactive materials as a Continuing Education
     Course/Training, and have a Cont. Ed. Credit assigned to it.

     Who approve and assign credits to these type of courses/training for
     nurses? What does the process involve?  Thanks in advance.

     abdul.benzikri@mail.admin.wisc.edu