Health Phys back issues

Dear Radsafers,

We have amalgamated a couple of collections of Health Physics journals, and
now have a number of gaps and duplicates.  If anyone would like one of our
surplus issues let me know and I will put it in the post. Conversely, if
anyone has a spare copy from the following list of missing issues I would
be very grateful to receive it!

Surplus:                                Missing:
Vol     38      No      6               Vol     44      No      4,5
        46              1,2,4,6                 50              6
        47              2,4,5,6                 53              6
        48              1,2,3,6                 56              5
        49              1,3-6                   60              4,5,6
        50              1-5                     61              1-6
        51              1-6                     62              3,4
        52              1,2                     63              1-6
        58              1,2,3,6                 69              5
        59              1,5
        60              2,3
        64              1.

Apologies if this is seen as an inappropriate posting.

Jocelyn Towson
Radiation Safety Officer
Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
Sydney