Type 7A containers.

     Thank you all for your responses. We were hoping to get away from
having to certify our own 7A containers, but we have been reviewing the regs
just in case we couldn't find appropriate packaging. I should be more
specific. We recieve ALL radioactive materials for the Metro area here at
our Minneapolis campus and seperate according to campus. Some of these
products are packed in dry ice. The ammo box suggestion does seem to be the
best bet. We will have to put insulation into a large ammo bow, instead of a
ammo box inside a cooler, as metal at dry ice temps isn't easy to handle.
     As we are on a budget we will probably certify them ourselves. Who
knows it may even be fun. After months of routine surveys, etc. the 30 foot
drop test sounds like fun.
     Thanks again,

Matthew Caya
Sr EHS Tech