Instrument Type Testing

On April 17, Sung-Jun Maeng wrote:

Subject: A type Test for Radiation Alarm Monitor

Hi.   All   radsafers,

I am looking for an institute where  a type test(such as ANSI/ANS N42.17 and
JIS Z 4324)
for a portable X & r  radiation monitor with alarm function is  available.
Is there anyone  out there who can help me find a suitable institute.

offer the following information:

The Department of Energy Health Physics Instrument committee (HPIC) has
established a web page designed to share radiation insturment test data. The
web site is http://www.llnl.gov/HPIC/

dhickman@llnl.gov
David P. Hickman, Ph.D.
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory