Apology to Joel Was: Not getting what you paid for

It has been pointed out that my reply post concerning the "not getting what
you paid for" question posed by Joel (sorrry don't remember last name) has
been misinterpreted (aparently not be Joel though).

My comment, ""Really stupid question - is it acccurately decay corrected?""
was NOT intended to mean that Joel's question was stupid !!!! It was MY
question that I was referring to.  The only reason I posed the question was
that I didn't notice any information regarding that aspect of the activity
calculation he did.  Maybe I didn't look close enough.  My comment was
intended to gently suggest that he may have overlooked something relatively
simple (as many of us often do), such as proper date corrections (sometimes
the mfgr screws this up).

No harm intended.

Keith Welch
welch@cebaf.gov