Review Of Internal Audits

Radsafers:

I received a few responses to my earlier question on:
	Can a NRC or an Agreement State Inspector DEMAND to see you Internal
Radiation
	Safety AUDITS conducted by your company staff?

Appreciate everyone's time in responding to this question.

There is a related question that I did not deliberately ask yesterday.  That
is:
	If an audit is required for regulatory reasons or for compliance with your
license conditions,
	Are you required to show the inspector the whole audit report or can you
show
	documentation that the audit was done without showing the full report and
the audit
	results?
This documentation could be through a log book or some other mechanism.  The
idea is NOT
TO HIDE any thing, but, to have a consistent policy, regardless of the
results of an audit.

I would appreciate your thoughts and experiences.

	Ashok Dhar
	AKDHAR@MKG.COM