Chernobyl 10 years later (fwd)

Hi All,

Here is something I think some of you will be interested in. I hope
someone from our profession can join in with the on-line debate.
The discovery channel URL is:

http://www.discovery.com

-Bruce Busby
 bbusby@umich.edu

Thursday, April 25, 1996, the Discovery Channel On-Line will do a live show on
Chornobyl with special guest author and professor Dr. David Marples.  Topics
include the disaster's health effects on the Russian people, and the slow
migration of people back into the contaminated areas.

The show is an open-forum, with questions and comments from the audience in
real time.  The show is made available via Netscape Chat (downloadable at
www.discovery.com).  The show is also available on AOL (keyword Discovery) and
on RealAudio.  The show begins at 7pm (eastern) however discussion preceeds and
follows each show.