---------- Forwarded message ---------------------

From: swichmann@linksys.com

I'm a hollywood screenwriter currently conducting
background research for a spec script project.

Do you have any literature or on-line information
that might describe the effects of radiation
from in-silo missiles on people who live, work,
or visit the silo site(s)?  Is there any
measurable radiation from housed silos (even
if it is negligable).  If radiation is given
off, how close would someone need to be to
a missile of average yield in order to
detect it using a geiger counter?

If I'm mailing this to the wrong folks, please
accept my apology--and if you know who I should
be writing to, I'd appreciate any references
you can give!  Thanks.

swichmann@linksys.com
Scott Wichmann
2133 Federal Ave.