Re: UKRAINE CHERNOBYL AFTERMATH NEWS ON INTERNET (fwd)

Supervisor, Radiation Dosimetry & Records
User ID-RUH; Mail Stop-4147;  Ext. 6-1973
In case you all have lost Peter Kuhm's note, there is an excellent
summary of the recent "International Conference: One Decade after
Chernobyl" held in Vienna by IAEA, EC, WHO, et al. I recommend it for
what appears to be succinct summaries of the effects of the accident. The
URL address is:

   <http://www.iaea.or.at/worldatom/index.html>

Visit this site and find out first hand! That's the beauty and
usefulness of the internet!!!!!

Paul E. Ruhter    ruh@inel.gov

*** Reply to note of 04/23/96 10:33