Decon solutions

I am stocking some city wide emergency response kits for the medical
center for which I work.  I have found great guidelines to do this
through input from REAC/TS and other organizations.  All have some form
of decon solution as a part of the kit.

My question to fellow radtypes is if any of you have a personal favorite
among available solutions, the reason(s) why this over another, and a
point of contact for the same.

REPLY DIRECTLY TO ME TO AVOID ANY WOO-GRAMS;)

Thank you, in advance.
--
John J. Sadler
Medical Physics