Apology and unencoded message

email@ maysep@netnet.net
1422 Sterling Heights Ct. Apt #12
22 APR 96

Dear Radsafe Members,

        My name is Michelle Maloney and I will be graduating in the near
future with an A.S. in Health Physics. I have been informed that this is a
good place to list my resume. In addition to my present degree, I have an
A.S. in Electrical Power Engineering Technician. My desires are to be in
the Nuclear Power field in either Reactor Control Operations or working
towards becoming an RSO.
        I have two years of military experience in radiation controls with
the U.S. Navy. Through my military skills and education I am qualified in:

        Applied Health Physics                  Nuclear Technology & Regulations
        Nuclear Systems                         Radiation Biology
        Radiation Physics                       Radiological Emergencies
        Radiation Shielding                     RAM Disposal

Principles of Electronics                       Radiochemistry
        Power Generation Plants I & II          Power Trans. & Dist.

        Instrumentation and Controls I & II     Advanced Instr/Cal
        Electrical Drafting and Standards       Thermodynamics
        Algebra Computations                    Advanced Algebra
        Trigonometry                            Health Physics Calculations

 I have enclosed my resume. If you have any questions please feel free to
contact me. Thank-you for your time.

Sincerely,

Michelle Maloney

I am sorry that I first sent this message encoded, I am still learning this
technology.

MICHELLE C. MALONEY
1422 Sterling Heights Ct.,  Apt. #12
Green Bay, Wi. 54302
(414) - 469 - 7288

OBJECTIVE:      SHORT TERM GOAL -- A position in Health Physics actively
controlling radiation and contamination. LONG TERM GOAL --  to become a
Radiation Safety Officer.

EDUCATION:      LAKESHORE TECHNICAL COLLEGE Cleveland, Wi.
..
        A.S. Electrical Power Engineering Technician
        A.S. Health Physics Technician
        Cumulative G.P.A. 3.64
        - Graduated with Honors from both degrees.
        - Member of the Health Physics Society.
        - Secretary of the Alpha, Beta, Gamma club for 1996.

        INTERNSHIP:  Kewaunee Nuclear Power Plant - worked in the Radiation
Protection Office performing: radiation and contamination surveys;
calibration checks on survey instrumentation and the whole body counter;
calibration checks on self/contained breathing equipment, and the emergency
communications system. Frisked potentially contaminated objects for release
and decontaminated equipment for release. Performed pre/post surveys for a
rad waste shipment. Learned a working knowledge of the cascade air system
for filling the MSA scba air tanks for fire fighting. Gained knowledge of
regulations, company guidelines and attention to detail which contribute
to a decrease in exposure of personnel and create a regular practice of
ALARA.

MILITARY:       United States Naval Reserves 1993-present
        United States Navy 1987-1992
        Stationed aboard U.S.S. Samuel Gompers AD-37, 1989-'92
        Worked 1 year in outside electrical repair and 2 years in radiation
control, nuclear repair.

        QUALIFICATIONS: Radworker 107
        Radiation Monitor/Control Point
        Nuclear Facility Security Watch
        Pure Demineralized Water Operator
        Nuclear Waste Shipment Operator
        Contaminated Laundry Operator
        Licensed Forklift Operator
        Storekeeper/ Supply Petty Officer

     SECURITY CLEARANCE: CONFIDENTIAL

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:

        Warehouse / Shipping and Receiving - Gustave A. Larson Co.
        Bartender - Walkabouts Steakhouse

REFERENCES: Available upon request.