--Boundary-2039905-0-0

From:"radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu" <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
To: Multiple,recipients,of,list,radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

I have another question for anyone who can help me.  Is there any public domain software out
there that can be used to determine activity content of drums, etc. by entering the dose
rate and isotope, etc...??? If so where can it be found??

Thanks in advance,
Dan
Reply to:radcon@sprynet.com

--Boundary-2039905-0-0--