Re:

I'm not sure I understand the question you pose.  The f1 factor refers to
the fraction uptake by a specific tissue or organ.  Knowing this, and the
amount initially in the transfer compartment, one can then determine the
uptake by a specific tissue or organ, and from that then determine the dose.
The recent paper by Filipy and Kathren in the February 1996 issue of Health
Physics gives a whole table of f factors for Pu and Am which may be of some
use to you.  You may also wish to look at the USTUR Home Page on WWW; just
do a search for USTUR

Ron Kathren