Ukraine traveler's info

Having just done some WEB surfing
looking for travelers info on the
Chernobyl area I am surprized I could
not find a factoid targeted for such
folks.  Even Dr. Busby's monumental
collection did not yield a handy summary.

So for my soon-to-be-briefed visitor (aside
from the usual basic radiation facts) I
have found that:
 - regular visitors to the Ukraine (excluding
the local Chernobyl environs) do not
come back exposed or contaminated.
 - the most significant source of internal
exposure is local milk.
  - certain water bodies are significantly
contaminated with Cs-137.
  - ground water sources are not yet a concern.
  - the CDC travelers guidance addresses many
more health concerns, none of which include
radiation exposure.

Any other contributions?
Please reply directly to me.  I will summarize
the comments if they are useful to pass on.

A little risk adds spice to life.
slaback@MICF.NIST.gov