Permit Processes

Hello fellow Radsafers. Save any lives today? :)

Are any of you familiar with the use of ground test equipment or flight
hardware that contains radioactive material, at the Baikonur Cosmodrome
or Long March launch facilities? What permits are required, and who
issues them? Are permits required? What lead time is necessary? Are
there English copies of the regulations available?

Any help you can provide to me would be extremely helpful and
appreciated. Thank you in advance. Please reply to me directly.

P.S. Thanks for the help with my Barnwell question! Radsafe is a MOST
useful resource!

Donald P. Mercado, O/47-20, B/101      PROFS Nickname: DMERCADO
Radiation Safety Officer        Internet: Don@LMSC.Lockheed.com
Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space            Tel. (408) 742-0759
Sunnyvale, Ca 94089                         Fax. (408) 742-0611