To Reply or Not to Reply to RADSAFE

Good morning!  If I try hard enough, I can always always find something to
complain about, and the topic this morning is .... RADSAFERS' well-intentioned
efforts to limit traffic on the RADSAFE list.  A number of recent posts,
including the recent post about declared pregnant worker programs and waivers
signed by female radiation workers, directed us to reply privately to the
individual who sent the message rather than to the list.

When all such responses go underground, the list becomes less interesting and
less useful.  Please don't automatically ask for private replies, when your
inquiry may be of interest to even a small part of the RADSAFE community.

With regards,

Sue Dupre/Health Physicist/Princeton University
dupre@princeton.edu