Re: DECLARED PREGNANT WORKER WAIVERS

A question for David Mozley about the education program you just described:
I read what you said to mean that you require some minimal participation in
the education program by all pregnant workers, not just the ones who have
declared their pregnancy.  Did I understand correctly?  If so, how do you go
about identifying (other than a visual inspection in the last few months!)
those pregnant workers who must attend your training?

Sue Dupre/Health Physicist/Princeton University
dupre@princeton.edu