     From what I can remember, I believe it had an alpha, beta, and gamma
     source and at least a GM detector.

     I would also be interested in follow-up information.

Subject: Family Rad Kit
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at INTERNET
Date:    5/9/96 11:46 AM

An old Family Radiation Measuring kit has turned up in one of our research labs.
 I would like it for our department use, (teaching; show and tell, etc.)
and I would like to tell the finder person it has little monetary value.
Any feedback is appreciated, thankyou.

Cathy Knox
Health Science Auditor
Radiation Protection