Re: Deaths attributed to coal fueled power plants

The best references on these are:
---R. Wilson, S.D. Colome, J.D. Spengler, & D.G. Wilson, "Health Effects
of Fossil Fuel Burning", Ballinger Publ. Co., 1980

---H. Ozkaynak and J. D. SpenglerAnalysis of health effects resulting
from population exposure to acid precipitation, Environmental Health
Perspectives 63, 45; 1985

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh