Re: Info on Personnel Dosimeter for Space Activities Needed

George,

Howdy!  Can't really help answer your space dosimeter question, but there is
an Aggie at the Houston NASA center that may have answers for you.  I can't
recall his name right now and I don't have my HPS membership book with me.
I will look up his name, etc. this evening and pass it along to you.  I
beleive his name is Mark Weyland - you might look up his name in the HPS
book and contact him.

How is everything with you at RPI?  I am back at Los Alamos for the summer.
I retired from TAM last June and am enjoying the new lifestyle very much.

Milton McLain