Re: Info on Personnel Dosimeter for Space Activities Needed

Hi, Dr. McLain,

Glad to hear from you, as always!

Mark Weyland is not on the HPS membership book.  Maybe I should try a
different path.

I am doing reasonably well at RPI, considering we just had an inspection
from NRC and NYDoH (x-ray) without any violation cited.   I have been
offered by RPI to become a tenure-tract assistant professor in this fall,
with RSO resposibilities unchanged.  This means more salary and more respect
from my peers here, but more teaching and more research.  It's good for me.
The assistant RSO we hired last Jan. frees a lot time from me.

I guess you are traveling a lot these days.  Any plan to visit China?  My
wife and kids and I went back there (after about 6 years) to visit my folks
and other family members this last March.  Several nuclear power plants are
being constructed there, and more will come. My training in the rad. safety
area seems to be of interest to them.

I will be taking the ABHP Part II this summer and maybe I will see in Seattle!

Take care!

George Xu