Re: ?? QA well counter

Bruce,

        I will send my thoughts along so that all can read and/or react to them.

        The QC I would suggest includes:

        Daily:  Constantancy check with known source (e.g. Cs-137)

        Quarterly:  Chi Square, verification of peak channel, verification
of HV setting.

        Annually:  Amplifier gain linearity.

JERRY THOMAS

At 14:54 5/13/96 -0500, you wrote:

>As long as I am asking, here is another question that if someone on
>Radsafe has time could they please answer.
>
>Thanks again, please respond to the E-mail address of the questionee
>(questioner?)
>

>Bruce Busby
>http://www.sph.umich.edu/~bbusby/

CAPT Jerry A. Thomas,  MSC, USN
Chief Radiological Physics
Department of Radiology/Nuclear Medicine
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
4301 Jones Bridge Road
Bethesda, MD  20814-4799

mailto:thomas@bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil
Phone:   (301) 295-3246