Re: Looking for film of SL-1 reactor accident

At 14:52 13.05.1996 -0500, you wrote:
> I am trying to locate a film/video of the SL-1 reactor accident at Idaho in
> 1961. A friend said he saw this at an Oak Ridge training course.  Thanks in
> advance for any leads.  Luke McCormick
>  c0etxlim@mrd42.mrd.usace.army.mil

I have seen the film you most probably refer to about 15 years ago and it
had been lent from the IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency). I do not
know whether they still have it or wether it is available on loan. The IAEA
homepage, from where you might find whom to contact, is: http://www.iaea.or.at.

Franz Schoenhofer
Federal Institute for Food Control and Research
Department of Radiochemistry
Kinderspitalg. 15
A-1095 Vienna, AUSTRIA