Re: Film of SL-1 Reactor Incident

I have a copy of this (it was in fact an AEC production), which I obtained a
few years ago from a professor at, I think, San Diego State U, who is
amassing a collection of tapes of HP interest. He will make copies of these
for you at a nominal charge. I'm ashamed to admit that I can't remember his
name, but he puts notices of the availability of videos in the HP Newsletter
fairly often. I'll look through back copies when I have time to see if I can
find one. (Sorry, I have no way of copying the tape that I have.)