Rad Safety Manuals

     We recently completed a State Inspection of our four Radioactive
     Materials and five Accelerator Licenses.  The inspection results
     clearly indicate our need for an improved Radiation Safety Procedures
     Manual.  In addition to a Procedures Manual, I am also trying to
     develop an enforcement policy (with escalated enforcement) for our
     Authorized Users of Rad Materials.

     I won't be greedy and ask you to send me copies of your Manual (unless
     you want to be generous).  But would any of you working at
     academic/medical/research institutions be willing to send me copies of
     your Manual's Table of Contents?  (Yes, I have a copy of Reg Guide
     10.8.)

     I greatly appreciate your assistance and will share our work with you
     as we move along!  You may fax them or E-mail, whichever is most
     convenient.

     Best regards,
     Carmine

     Carmine M. Plott, Ph.D.