Re[2]: Film of SL-1 Reactor Incident

Supervisor, Radiation Dosimetry & Records
User ID-RUH; Mail Stop-4147;  Ext. 6-1973
Another source for this film is the public information office here at
the INEL. They have the film on a video format. The contact is Chris
Morgan whose e-mail address is cis@inel.gov.

Paul Ruhter   ruh@inel.gov

*** Reply to note of 05/17/96 09:25
To: RADSAFE --INELMAIL RADSAFE

Subject: Re[2]: Film of SL-1 Reactor Incident
This is a Mime message, which your current mail reader
may not understand. Parts of the message will appear as
text. To process the remainder, you will need to use a Mime
compatible mail reader. Contact your vendor for details.

--IMA.Boundary.931643238

     Patrick Papin ad SDSU had the Health Physics library, which included
     the SL-1 film.  The library is now at the University of Cincinnati and
     is run by Henry Spitz.

     Ellen Hochheiser
     Ellen_Hochheiser@rl.gov
     Usual disclaimer