Imported Doped Silicon

I'm trying to find the regulatory requirements for importing neutron transmuted
doped silicon that has been irradiated at a foreign reactor.  The doped silicon
will contain byproduct material but the concentrations will not exceed 10 CFR
30.70 limits.  The recipient will be a semiconductor company who does not
possess an NRC or Agreement state license.

Please respond to me directly unless you feel that others might benefit from
your response.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff Ching, RSO				ching.jeff@sma1.mcclellan.af.mil
McClellan Nuclear Radiation Center	(916) 643-1023