Panasonic TLDs and Hangers

I am in search of used Panasonic UD-802 TLD cases (not hangers, but element
slide retainers).  This means that I may be interested in purchasing your
physically undamaged but otherwise dosed-out, used-up, and burnt-out UD-802
TLDs (to salvage the cases)!!

I also have several thousand Panasonic UD-854 "open" TLD hangers for sale or
trade.

If you have any UD-802 TLD cases available, or are looking for a lot of UD-854
cases, please email me directly at duffyp@detroitedison.com to avoid
cluttering the stream.

"This has not been reviewed by my employer, disclaimed, etc..."