MicroShield

Microshield is very convenient for simple shapes and it has lots
of nuclides.  Watch out for dense sources and make sure you have
converged the numeric integral.  Shapes more complex than
cylinders and rectanguloids need more advanced method (QAD and
beyond).

Andrew Hodgdon, CHP
Yankee Atomic Electric Co.
hodgdon@yankee.com