Re: Resuspension Factors

Danny,

Resuspension factors typically won't get you within an order of magnitude of
actual concentrations.  My experience has been they underestimate the
airborne activity.  Historical experience will get you much closer to a
correct answer.  At TMI-2 on the work platform measured airborne
concentrations varied by 2 orders of magnitude three feet away.  This is
probably not what you want to hear.