Re: Resuspension Factors

     Danny,  You're probably buried in references by now, but two very
     useful references with release fractions or dispersibility
     coefficients (that differ slightly in concept from resuspension
     factors) and their uses are:

     NUREG-1140 "A regulatory analysis on emergency preparedness for
     fuel cycle and other radioactive material licensees"  1988.

     NUREG/CR-4856 "Feasibility study on a data-based system for
     decisions regarding occupational exposure."  1987.

     Obviously the first one is better for considering accident-type
     scenarios, and the second is for routine work.

     Both of these documents cite easily used factors that are
     specific for difference types of nuclides under different
     conditions.  If I recall, references to supporting scientific
     studies are cited as well.  Since others may find these documents
     both useful and relatively easy to obtain, I'm sending the note
     to Radsafe.

     Eric Goldin
     Southern California Edison
     goldinem@songs.sce.com