Re: Eco-comedian sends [WRONG] message with jokes

At 04:40 PM 29/5/96 -0500, you wrote:

>> "But you know there are advantages of fishing near a nuclear power
>> plant. If your flashlight dies you can use your fish to find your way
>> home."

This comedian previously worked for the EPA??

Food for thought............

  Alex Zapantis
  Radiation Safety Officer
  Queensland University of Technology
  Acting Manager
  Health & Safety Section
  Locked Bag No.2                    Ph     : 61 7 3864 3566
  Red Hill Qld 4059                    fax     : 61 7 3864 3993
  AUSTRALIA                           Email  : a.zapantis@qut.edu.au

       "From the moment I could talk I was ordered to listen."

                                                                  Cat
Stevens