Re: What do you want in Rad Safety Software?

     Think not only of RSOs but also those at larger installations such as
     nuclear power plants.  Many such facilities have the same programs,
     but on a larger scale.  I may not be interested in all of your
     proposed items, because there may already be systems in place to
     perform those activities.

     Perhaps you could configure your software so that persons could choose
     the modules they need instead of all of them.

     Most utilities already have records systems that work just fine and
     they are not going to change.

     I could see being interested in a source tracking, instrument
     tracking, and online 10CFR20.

     Based on the scale of programs at utilities, software that helps
     increase efficiency by a small amount can have a large impact.  The
     current pressure on the utility industry is immense (right-sizing of
     personnel).  I think there could be a market for software that is
     effective at the proposed task, simple to learn, and can easily
     transfer data to other applications.