Measurement of Neutron Exposure In NPP?

Hi, Radsafers  who give me healthy food  everyday ,

I am surveying how to measure or evaluate neutron exposure to radiation
workers in nuclear power plants  around the world.
Would  you please  help me with the following?

  1. How to expect the dose( or dose rate) before any work is done in a
neutron field.
  2. How to evaluate neutron dose after it is done.
  3. Its name and type if any instrument is used
  4. How often neutron spectrum in an area where radiation workers may
acces  or   enter is measured or evaluated?
      What  is the measured spectrum  used for? or how?
  5. If you have several methods , is  there any deviation between them?
  6. What has been done or is planned  as for the change of quality factors
in        new 10 CFR  20 (effective in 1994) or radiation weighting factors
in              ICRP   60.
      There may be revision of a  TLD Algorithm,  or use of new remball or
whatever.

I welcome any comments.

Sung-Jun Maeng
Senior Researcher