lock boxes

I know a lot of us may be evaluating our security of radioactive material in
research labs and may be in need of plexiglass lock boxes.  I happened upon
the name of a vendor that was not on the usual lists for RS related
supplies.  I found them wonderful to work with [offering design modification
suggestions and input that was superb].  The prices were also among the best
that I found for plexiglass storage boxes.  I have no interest in this
company and make no guarantee that you will find them as terrific as I did.
[ We were pleased enough with their work that we have placed a second
order.]

They are:

Hazard Technology
406 Headquarters Dr. #5