From: radsafe
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: -Reply
Date: Friday, June 14, 1996 3:05PM

Bill,

To borrow Bullwinkle's phrase, "I'm so confused!"

Reading your note about radiography did you mean to say that the individual
in the dark room
was getting more exposure or the "untrained" guy/gal actually doing the
radiography was
getting the dose?   Maybe, I'm reading it the wrong way (which happens this
time of the day!)
but it appears that you are saying that the indivdual in the dark room was
getting the higher
exposure.   If so, what's it attributed to????

Inquiring minds want to know.   :)

Jim Myers
OSP/NRC

Any opines offered here are CERTAINLY NOT those of the Agency!  :)