Re: Reuters Story - NY Police Uncover Plot Against Politici

>How much radium was confiscated?  If you are in a position to say.
>And what form was it in?  Medical sources, sealed, unsealed whatever?

I'll have to refer that question to one of the members of the RAP team, who
have probably left work for the day after an exhausting week. (they went
out on another two calls yesterday, to recover more materials from a
co-conspirator) I'll ask them to post as much as they can to the group on
Monday.

--Kara
BNL
karav@bnl.gov