Re: Some questions on Pu

The United States Transuranium and Uranium Registries serves as a
clearinghouse for information regarding the hazards and health physics
aspects of plutonium.  Our home page contains a great deal of information on
the Registries as well as abstracts of our publications.  To find us, just
do a search on USTUR (or plutonium, for that matter) or go to the WSU home
page address: www://tricity.wsu.edu and proceed from there.

Suggest you have your friend call the Registries at Washington State
Uninversity (1-800-375-9317) or me direct at 509-375-5643.

Ron Kathren
Director, United States Transuranium and Uranium Registries