Copy of Proceedings of a 1971 symposium

I am interested in getting a copy of a paper that was published in
the proceedings of a Symposium.

Stradling, G.N.; "Design & Implementation of Biological Monitoring
Programs for Tritium"; p385. Proceedings of a symposium on
'Assessment of Radioactive Contamination in MAn', held at Stockholm
in 1971, IAEA, Vienna (1972).

If you have a copy of these proceedings I would be extremely
appreciative of a copy of this paper by either fax or snail mail to
the  address below:

     Michelle Wakelam
     Occupational Health, Safety & Environment
     Monash University
     Wellington Road
     Clayton  Victoria  3168
     AUSTRALIA

     Ph   (613) 9905 1011
     Fax (613) 9905 2580

Thank you
Michelle Wakelam
Occupational Hygienist and
Assistant Radiation Protection Officer
Occupational Health, Safety and Environment
Monash University,
Wellington Road,
Clayton, Victoria, 3168
Australia